If are afraid of making mistakes when uninstalling, don’t worry about it. Here I have a safe way to avoid mistakes. It’s a little bit like a time machine or a magic spll of a mage in the World of Warcraft. You may hear this kind of method before, or think it complicated. And today I would tell you what it is and how to start it.
Now, let’s get this party stated.
You need to create a System Restore Point first before you do the steps as above, which is a safe way to recover your system once you improperly uninstall of the program.
1. Open up the Start Menu and right click on “Computer”. And click on “Properties”.
2. System area of Control Panel window pops-up, click on the “System Protection” on the left hand side.
3. Select the “System Protection” tab to go to the System Restore section.
4. Click the “Create” button to create a new restore point. System protection window pops-up, name it so that you can easily identify the restore point later.
5. Then click Create button, and wait for a while till the restore point finishes.
6. When it’s all finished, you’ll get a message says it was created successfully.
System restore point is to help you save your PC system to the previous state if you come across unexpected errors and problems especially after the miss deleting of registry entries. This is the most simple method for PC users to resolve the computer problems.
If you have no idea about how to deal with the troubles correctly, you can click and select a specific restore point to make you system apply the recovery function. In order to avoid any potential PC problems. With in minutes, you can go back to the state before uninstalling. Isn’t it a time machine?