SlimDriver Free is an automated diver update program. It is able to detect when drivers need to update. It offers instant optimization of the interaction between a computer and its system components and peripherals. This program would scan your PC first and identify proper drivers in need, then install current and the latest drivers on PC. It is also able to find out broken or outdated drivers and get correct ones for you.
However, it’s not compatible with the system. What’s worse, it would finally lead to system crash. If I were you, I choose to uninstall SlimDrivers Free. On the basic status, I always choose to uninstall the application.
Now, I would offer you the most common way to uninstall SlimDrivers Free.
- Before you uninstall SlimDrivers Free please turn it off first. Right-click its icon and click “Exit“.
- Move your mouse to the Start Menu first. Open the Control Panel and double click “Add/Remove Program“, select SlimDrivers in the list and click “Remove” button. Click “Yes” to proceed.
- Open “This PC” and double click the driver which you installed SlimDrivers. Right-click the “ComPlus Applications” folder and delete it. Then please empty your Recycle Bin.
- To make sure whether you 100% uninstall SlimDrivers Free, it is necessary to delete its leftovers. First open the Registry Editor and delete all the related folders.
I just mentioned “Registry Editor” before, if you don’t know how to start it, check it out here:
1. Click the Start menu and select “Run“. Type “regedit“ into the Run box and press “Enter” , this will open Registry Editor.
2. Type “regedit” and press “Enter“. Click the Start menu and select Command Prompt. If you’re using Windows 8.1, right-click the Start button and select Command Prompt. If you’re using Windows 8, you can find the Command Prompt in the All Apps list on the Start screen. You can do this from any location in the Command Prompt. The Registry Editor will open in a separate window. You may be asked to confirm that you want to open it.
If you still can’t solve the problems after trying my solutions. You can click the link to seek more help from our Think-Tank.