PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS – YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ONCE YOU ARE ON OUR SERVICES THIS TOU APPLIES.
What Information is Automatically Collected About Visitors?
The information that we collect about you while you are using the Site falls into two general categories, as described below. The information we collect may be collected directly by us, or it may be collected by a third-party website hosting provider, or another third-party service provider, on our behalf.
- Enter registration information for one or more of our Services;
- Enter a sweepstakes or contest or register for a promotion;
- Participate in voting or polling activities;
- Make a purchase;
- Request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products);
- Sign up to receive SMS (text message) notifications;
- Download or use one of our mobile applications;
- Connect with the Services or otherwise allow us to access certain information about you via a social networking site (“SNS”); or
- Post user-generated content to any of our websites.
Someone else to use the Content to construct any kind of database, create or provide content for your own website or mobile device, or post our Content on any Facebook page, Twitter account or any other social network platform or third party website unless we provide our permission through “Like” and “Share” buttons or via similar sharing mechanisms, or by written consent.
Information from Other Sources. oshkoshcvb.org may also obtain information about you from third parties or other sources and may combine the information that we receive from them with information we have already obtained about you.
If you have questions or concerns about the children’s privacy statement, the privacy practices of oshkoshcvb.org, or your dealings with oshkoshcvb.org, please click About us.