In this how-to article, you will learn several tips on uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2014. To successully get rid of TuneUp Utilities 2014, make sure you’ve logged on to your computer as the Admin user and then, close TU’s software UI.
Method 1: Use Windows Control Panel to uninstall the TuneUp Utilities 2014
- start >> Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs.
- Locate the following TuneUp Utilities 2014 software (92.99MB), launch the provided Change/Remove option in the "Currently installed programs" list.
- To proceed with the standard uninstall process of TU, press Yes button on the following TuneUp Utilities 2014 uninstallation wizard.
- Please be patient while Windows Installer helps uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2014.
- Close the following "TuneUp Utilities 2013 – You have successfully uninstalled TuneUp Utilities" page.
- Afterwards, you had better manually reboot your divice to make the above changes take effect.
Method 2: Reinstall your previous version of TU then retry the outlined steps to process the uninstall.