This 1.7.52 version of SLOW-PCfighter has been classified as malware: on Google’s VirusTotal, ESET-NOD32 (engine, 20130615) says it is a variant of Win32/SlowPCfighter; and Symantec (engine, 20130616) reports it’s the WS.Reputation.1. If you have this riskware installed on your computer, refer to the steps below to remove SLOW-PCfighter:
- Close related instances of SLOW-PCfighter like its interface and the coupon box.
- Click start, enter All Programs and choose the Fighters folder on the menu.
- Enter the subfolder SLOW-PCfighter and run the Uninstall application in it.
- You then need to wait seconds while Windows Installer starts the uninstall procedure.
- On the SLOW-PCfighter – 1.7.52 wizard below, you click the Remove button in the Uninstall SLOW-PCfighter section.
- Select the option “Remove Personal Settings” and then click Remove button. And then, wait.
- Click Finish and close the uninstall.asp page.
- Save and reboot your PC.