This post can help you get rid of Free Download Manager on your Windows computer. Learn more.
- Save your download data then exit FDM client.
- You then can refer to the below 3 options to erase your unwanted FDM software:
- one: start >> All Programs >> Free Download Manager >> run the following "Uninstall Free Download Manager" application.
- two: start >> Control Panel >> Add/Remove >> locate your currently installed version of FDM >> launch the provided Remove option.
- three: go to FDM’s installation folder >> run the below "unins000" application.
- To continue the removal process, choose Yes from the following "FDM Uninstall" wizard.
- "Please wait while FDM is removed from your computer".
- To cleanly uninstall your FDM program, you select Yes from the below Uninstall dialog. You too can keep them if you wish to reinstall FDM later.
- Exit the above "FDM Uninstall" program.