In this article, you will get some tips to get rid of ESET Smart Security on a Windows 8 computer:
- If you wish to reinstall the current version of ESET Smart Security, you first run the option “Open ESET Smart Security 6″ and then you enter the “Help and support” section on the left pane. Save or write down the details in “Product activation”.
- You then go to “Control Panel” and the “Uninstall a program” in it.
- After that, you will be able to find the unwanted ESET Smart Security on the following “Uninstall or change a program” list. You just locate it and launch the “Change” option for it.
- Now, you hit the Next > button on the following “Setup ESET Smart Security”.
- Now you need to tell “Setup ESET Smart Security” the reason why you want to remove it. Then you click Next > on it.
- Then you press the Remove button to start uninstalling ESET Smart Security via its default options.
- For Win7, Vista users, you then need to choose the Yes option from the UAC below.
- Click Finish on “Setup ESET Smart Security”.
- Please note that your machine will be restarted when you apply the Yes option on the following Installer Information. Afterwards, the express removal of ESET Smart Security is done.