For most regular Windows users, you will need to employ Windows Uninstaller to deploy the new Expert PDF 9. Follow or refer to details below and complete the uninstall on a Windows 7 when you want to change the said PDF program for another brand.
- Log on to your device as the Admin user, save and exit every app related with PDF file.
- Press start button and go to Control Panel.
- Hit Uninstall a program.
- Locate the following eXPert PDF 9 item (112 MB), launch Uninstall option.
- Choose Yes from Programs and Features to start with the default removal procedure.
- Wait while Windows Installer initialize the said process and prove yourself as the Admin user and then, you choose Yes from UAC below.
- Then your computer system should help you silently remove Expert PDF program.