(IMG from CNET)
Lots of users reported that DriverScanner 2014 does not work on the major drivers, it’s even unable to detect if the latest update is incompatible with your current hardware environment or not. To stop and prevent future tremendous damage, you can remove the DriverScanner 2014 of poor user reviews.
- Close the software agent. Note it then may prompt you to buy the DriverScanner, you can hit Exit.
- Then you can rid DriverScanner of via 3 ways:
- Method 1 &2: run Uniblue Systems’ default uninstall utility.
- Method 3: run Windows Uninstall in Control Panel.
- Choose Yes to process the removal.
- Keep or remove its program info depending on your software experience.
- Click OK to exit Uniblue’s uninstall wizard.
- Close the following "DriverScanner from Uniblue: Driver update tool" page, save your work then restart.
Related info from CNET: http://download.cnet.com/DriverScanner-2014/3000-2094_4-10891366.html