SlimDriver Free is an automated diver update program. It is able to detect when drivers need to update. It offers instant optimization of the interaction between a computer and its system components and peripherals. This program would scan your PC first and identify proper drivers in need, then install current and the latest drivers on PC. It is also able to find out broken or outdated drivers and get correct ones for you.
However, it’s not compatible with the system. What’s worse, it would finally lead to system crash. If I were you, I choose to uninstall SlimDrivers Free. On the basic status, I always choose to uninstall the application.
Now, I would offer you the most common way to uninstall SlimDrivers Free.
- Before you uninstall SlimDrivers Free please turn it off first. Right-click its icon and click “Exit“.
- Move your mouse to the Start Menu first. Open the Control Panel and double click “Add/Remove Program“, select SlimDrivers in the list and click “Remove” button. Click “Yes” to proceed.
- Open “This PC” and double click the driver which you installed SlimDrivers. Right-click the “ComPlus Applications” folder and delete it. Then please empty your Recycle Bin.
- To make sure whether you 100% uninstall SlimDrivers Free, it is necessary to delete its leftovers. First open the Registry Editor and delete all the related folders.
I just mentioned “Registry Editor” before, if you don’t know how to start it, check it out here:
1. Click the Start menu and select “Run“. Type “regedit“ into the Run box and press “Enter” , this will open Registry Editor.
2. Type “regedit” and press “Enter“. Click the Start menu and select Command Prompt. If you’re using Windows 8.1, right-click the Start button and select Command Prompt. If you’re using Windows 8, you can find the Command Prompt in the All Apps list on the Start screen. You can do this from any location in the Command Prompt. The Registry Editor will open in a separate window. You may be asked to confirm that you want to open it.
If you still can’t solve the problems after trying my solutions. You can click the link to seek more help from our Think-Tank.
Electronic music has been popular all the time, especially in Northern Europe. And most famous DJ come from there.Like Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk,and Armin Van Buuren, their names have already spread over the world. But,the influence of electronic music in Asia and America is smaller than Northern Europe until Lady Gaga first debut in the entertainment circle. Till now no matter on the Billboard or in UK, there is always a high place for electronic music.
So many electronic music lovers like to perform themselves like a DJ or actually want to be a real DJ. They make electronic music by themselves.So they download a program named “Virtual DJ 7”.
Virtual DJ is a helpful third-party-software that provides computer users with many useful features and tools. However, many users got diffculty and problem in uninstalling it from the computer. Blow, we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Virual DJ 7.
- Virtual DJ can not be uninstalled
- Virtual DJ can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Virtual DJ or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Virtual DJ is uninstalled
- The computer gets strange errors
To eliminate your trouble I will tell you how to uninstall Virtual DJ 7 from your PC.
- Move your mouse to the Start Menu and click “Control Panel”.
- Find “Uninstall a program” and click it.
- Find the target program in the list and select it, then right-click and select “Uninstall” .
- Find the driver where you installed it and delete the leftover folders related then don’t forget to empty your “Recycle Bin”. After that, start the “Registry Editor” and delete all the related folders and files.
This is the most common way to uninstall a program. If you still can’t remove some stubborn programs,you can ask Special Uninstaller for help. Hope to see you again, have a nice day:)
What do Mac error messages mean exactly? Of course, it depends on the Mac error message in question. Each one means something different. But with our guide to Mac OS X error messages you’ll soon know what each mac error message means.
Apple Mac computers are remarkably stable machines, and you’ll spend a lot less time fixing a Mac, to get it working, than other computers. Even so, mistakes do happen, and when one does you will get an error message on the screen. It will say something like “The Application quit unexpectedly”. Understanding these Mac OS X error messages can help you fix what’s wrong with your Mac. Continue reading